Friday, February 8, 2013

Reclusive, But Productive And Positive

I find that in my life there are times I tend to be somewhat reclusive. There are a number of reasons for this. One reason is that I am physically in pain or I may have issues medically. Another reason is that I depend on others to drive me places. I may be working on an art project that requires my time. Other times there may be family stuff planned. Sometimes it's all of the above. Needless to say, life requires time. The questions I often ask myself in times of reclusion are: Am I being productive? Is this productivity positive?

Lately, I've been working on finishing a stippling project I started almost a year ago. I am happy to report that I was able to finish it. As I've said in the past, I love comic book characters, so I decided to draw Iron Man. Here is the result of my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment